Thursday, November 02, 2006

Revelation 101



In light of my understanding of Revelation, I'm glad I can turn to professor Lamar Odom for a literal, insightful exegesis. According to Revelation 1:14 (NRSV) "His head and his hair were white as white wool, white as snow; his eyes were like a flame of fire..." Odom has made t-shirts displaying this verse. Odom states

"Where I'm from, you're a square if you go to church, or if you decide to read the Koran or Bible. You're not cool unless you're standing on the corner selling drugs or smoking weed," Odom says. "If we can get some of their idols wearing this T-shirt, then maybe my brothers will want to talk and walk like Him."


So...if you got to make a t-shirt out of any bible verse (interpreted any way you choose, which would it be?

You can read the rest of Odom’s interview here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Phil Ogilvie said...

I'm cruising your site bro - I like it! Keep writing and sharing the wealth of knowledge.

How can I get a Shirt - that will turn 'em to the Lord quick here is Costa Rica.

Phil

11/05/2006 8:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home